Slate.com, a major far-left website, has declared that white women who engage in belly dancing are “racist.” The website called for white belly dancers to cease belly dancing, even if they have been doing it for fifteen years! Slate claimed these white women are stealing the culture of “brown people.” Of course this is the same breed of leftists that will say it is racist for white people to object to the depiction of a German god as a black man.
The white hating article was written by overweight Palestinian leftist Randa Jarrar. She is surprisingly fair-skinned for someone who claims “white people” are stealing her culture. Jarrar compares white belly dancers to drag queens. She also complains that white belly dancers are “too skinny.” She probably thinks this because she is obese.
Note: Belly dancing has actually been performed in Europe since the Roman Empire, and most Arab societies today don’t even allow women to expose their mid-section. However the purpose of Jarrar’s article is not to be accurate, but to promote hatred against white people.
Who has to say yes? I’m concerned because my girlfriend might be a rapist if this is real. I almost never say yes, I mostly say “oh god” or “holy shit” and stuff like that.
Jeepers….. I will have to have a talk to her about this.
Don’t worry she’s safe, if feminists pushed this bill then they’re going by the rape = power + privilege definition which means women cannot rape men so…
(that’s actually really sad)
Via AFPE To The Rescue
take a moment to look how far we’ve come
take a moment to realize which one doesn’t have a trashbag and/or ice cream cone pokemon.
take a moment to realize you are stanning for a generation that includes a group of eggs, a pile of purple cum, and fucking rock with arms
When people I really care about mention for the first time that I’m one of their best friends
IS THAT A JUMPING PIECE OF JELLO WITH CHIBI EYES HOLY FLYING FUCK IT’S SO ADORABLE MAKE IT STOP
What if people who have anxiety are just unaccustomed to the way the world works because this is the first incarnation of their soul on the earth? And confident people are at ease with the world because they have already been incarnated multiple times and, in a sense, already know how the world works.
What if it’s the other way around?
I don’t know which disturbs me more.
Why did Benedict Cumberbatch walk on stage with the cast of Twelve Years a Slave?
because he’s a fucking douchebag
He is in the fucking movie dipshits
Did any of these morons even watch the movie, or did they just bitch about it on Tumblr instead? Nevermind I know the answer to this question.
^^Ha ha this
STARKID-NERDFIGHTER’S FAVORITE BOOKS GIVEAWAY (obviously not all of them)
You’re probably thinking “If they’re you’re favorites, why give them away?” Well, I have a bad habit of buying multiples of my favorite books because I love them so damn much.
I wasn’t going to do this until I reached my next thousand followers, but I’m close so I’ll put the giveaway out there, but there won’t be a winner unless I do reach my goal.
If you win you get:
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone -JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets- JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban- JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire- JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix- JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince- JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows- JK Rowling
- Attachments- Rainbow Rowell
- Eleanor and Park- Rainbow Rowell
- Fangirl- Rainbow Rowell
- The Maze Runner- James Dashner
- The Scorch Trials- James Dashner
- Death Cure- James Dashner
- The Kill Order- James Dashner
- Ready Player One- Ernest Cline
- Divergent- Veronica Roth
- Insurgent- Veronica Roth
- Allegiant- Veronica Roth
- The Fault in our Stars- John Green
- Every Day- David Levithan
- I will add another book/series for every 5k notes
- Giveaways are to thank my followers, so you do need to be following me (I will check)
- I also want to try and keep this as fair as possible, so no contest only blogs
- Likes DO count
- You can reblog as many times as you want.
- I will ship anywhere.
- And good luck :)
Giveaway will end Saturday, April 5th, 2014 at 12:00 PM CST
You will now also win
- The Lightening Thief- Rick Riordan
- The Sea of Monsters- Rick Riordan
- The Titan’s Curse- Rick Riordan
- The Battle of the Labyrinth- Rick Riordan
- The Last Olympian- Rick Riordan
I would also like to add that if you win and you have something here, or don’t want some of it, just tell me and those books will go to a second place winner.
You will now also win
- Anna and the French Kiss- Stephanie Perkins
- Lola and the Boy Next Door- Stephanie Perkins
OR JUST USE TWITTER WITH HASHTAGS OF THE SHOW AN ITERACT AS MUCH AS YOU CAN
OR ELSE iT WIlL bE CanCELed
DO IT FOR PUPPY GRAHAM
Holy shit the entire first season is on here i’ll marathon that shit